The club committee have meet every 5-6 weeks and they are responsbile for overseeing the smooth operation of the Club.
Other objectives are:
- Ensuring the key activities of the Club are organised and delivered.
- Planning for the future through development and action plans.
- Developing, agreeing and implementing policies and procedures (Child Protection, Volunteering, Discipline, others).
- Ensuring that funds are raised and well managed.
- Providing job descriptions for positions available within the Club and assisting with the recruitment of people for these positions
- Communicating with District/National Association.
- Appointing sub committees as required to facilitate the operation of the Club